Reiki Course Om Yoga Ashram Dharamsala-what is Reiki?
A divine link between one’s spiritual conscience and that of the supreme spiritual soul of the universe. A link which through compassion and light heals oneself and also helps that soul to heal others".
Reiki classes are taught all over the country and in many parts of the world. If you are interested in learning Reiki, please
Book Your Reiki Course. 1st Level Reiki - 2nd Level Reiki- Master Level Reiki
Reiki is a universal Love and light. That is all. It’s where we begin to understand that true healing begins with ourselves. And healing ourselves begins with love. It’s where we begin to recognize our natural ability to heal through loving touch. Everything in the universe, including you and me, is made up of these elements. So when talking about the collective universal consciousness, It is the culmination of all the great ascendant masters and guides, of all its forms of god and goddess; it is the cosmos the collective represents the is five elements in a perfect state is equal to Rai-ki – life force energy (Reiki) or individual consciousness,
Reiki is not a religion. It is a personal encounter with the divine – Independent or any church, sacked or holy writing, Reiki is, but it supports and bring about the consciousness of whatever you believe in, Reiki brings the deepest connection between the individual and the Universal Love through the power of touch. We have a Universal Memory, a memory so old and deep that we feel it, but we know not from where it comes. It is our Universal Memory of the power of touch. In this memory, we remember that we have the power to heal with only our touch.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
A Reiki treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind, and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security, and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous Reiki results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.
How Does Reiki Work?
We are alive because life force is flowing through us. Lifeforce flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians, and nadis. It also flows around us in a field of energy called the aura. Lifeforce nourishes the organs and cells of the body, supporting them in their vital functions. When this flow of life force is disrupted, it causes diminished function in one or more of the organs and tissues of the physical body.
The life force is responsive to thoughts and feelings. It becomes disrupted when we accept, either consciously or unconsciously, negative thoughts or feelings about ourselves. These negative thoughts and feelings attach themselves to the Reiki energy field and cause a disruption in the flow of life force. This diminishes the vital function of the organs and cells of the physical body.
Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. It raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away. In so doing, Reiki clears, straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
Reiki Can Never Cause Harm
Because Reiki is guided by the God-consciousness, it can never do harm. It always knows what a person needs and will adjust itself to create the effect that is appropriate for them. One never needs to worry about whether to give Reiki or not. It is always helpful.
In addition, because the practitioner does not direct the healing and does not decide what to work on, or what to heal, the practitioner is not in danger of taking on the karma of the client. Because the practitioner is not doing the healing, it is also much easier for the ego to stay out of the way and allow the presence of God to clearly shine through.
Energy is Never Depleted
Because it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner's energies are never depleted. In fact, the Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive treatment. Because of this, giving a Reiki treatment always increases one's energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well-being.
1. Muladhara chakra is located at the base of the spine it creates kundalini energy which awakens our inner power and helps to take away our fear, gives us self confidence. It corresponds with our adrenal gland kidneys and uterus, It helps with diseases related to feet, things, and hips.
2. Swadhistana chakra is located 2-3 inches below the navel it helps with sex problems, self-confidence, emotional energy for work fertility.
3. The Manipura chakra is located just above the navel it help’s with stress depression, joint pain, constipation migraine, heart problems.
4. The Anahata chakra is located at the center of the chest. It affects love and emotions, the spiritual mind, kindness, helps you accept responsibility, patience. It affects the thymus gland, heart, blood lungs, anemia, blood pressure.
5. The Vushudda chakra is located in the middle of the throat. It helps with confidence in emotional power. It affects the thyroid gland, voice, jaw, and diseases related to the lungs.
6. The Ajna chakra is located between the eyes in the forehead. It’s located to will power intuition. It’s related to the pituitary gland, problems with the nervous system and mind control, diseases related to hormones, headache, sinus, eyes, and ears.
7. The Sahasrara chakra is located at the crown of the head, it’s related to spiritual power, the pineal gland, depression and will power.
Instruction before the Treatment
1. Minimum 3-4 times, give Reiki to the patient. Then Reiki will start to be effective.
2. For Reiki treatment, the atmosphere must is peaceful, Restful and comfortable for the patient.
3. The patient should wear comfortable clothing and should not wear glasses, jewelry or shoes.
4. The patient should recline on his/her back with a pillow under his/her head & knees.
5. It is important that the patients legs me outright in a straight position, not crossed or bent.
6. For first time patients, remind them that some patients do not feel well offer their first treatment. This is normal. The treatment will better offer 3-4 treatments.
7. Before applying Reiki treatment, it is compulsory that the teacher washes his/her hands with soap.
8. Be sure your (the teacher’s) fingers are always straight and together, not splayed apart. (correct form)
9. Leave only for emergencies. Otherwise, Reiki is always applied to the full body.
Just for today,
I will live the attitude of gratitude
Just of today,
I will not worry
Just of today,
I will not be angry
Just of today,
I will do my work honestly
Just of today,
I will shine love & respect to all.
Synopsis of Reiki
Reiki is a simple truth the force of Reiki lies in human touch-to-touch and then (untouched), this is the beginning and end of Reiki. Reiki never leads us astray Rather it always gives us direction. Those who take (learn, even once) Reiki with them, Reiki will always stay with them.
Reiki Price in Om Yoga Ashram Mcleodganj Dharamsala
Reiki 1st level
INR 4000/-, 2 days, 2 hrs daily
Includes Reiki Music CD and Reiki mantra Music CD, reading
the material, Reiki certificate
Reiki 2nd level
INR 6000/-, 2 days, 2 hrs daily
Includes Reiki Music CD and Reiki mantra Music CD, reading material, Reiki symbols practice, 7 Pranayams (which helps to open 7 chakras), Reiki certificate
Reiki 3rd Level (Master Level)
-INR 12,000/-, 3 days, 2 hrs daily
Includes everything from the above two Reiki levels.